top of page
150 North Main Street
Our next project: The historic Iszard's Building on North Main Street!
Designed by Pierce & Bickford Architects in 1923, the new home of S.F. Iszard's Department store opened in November 1924, quickly becoming a staple of Elmira's downtown. The department store closed in 1988, when the building was completely remodeled into office spaces. In recent decades, its occupancy dwindled and much of the building has been deserted.
We are incredibly excited to bring new life into this 63,000 square foot building, with commercial space on the ground floor, and six residential units on each of the upper three floors. More information is soon to come!
bottom of page