top of page
629 West Church Street
This Stick-Style Victorian was built in 1890 for the Bowles family. Frederick T. Bowles, a clerk, owned and resided in the house until 1930, when it was purchased by Dr. Lawrence Hobler for his home and office. It was converted to two apartments in 1972.
We purchased this property in 2009 as a duplex, with two bedrooms each. It features hardwood floors, oak kitchen cabinetry, tile floor bathrooms, and stained glass windows. The detailed color scheme we gave to the exterior of this home inspired the logo for our website. Additional amenities and utilities at this building include laundry in each unit, off-street parking, water, sewer, and trash collection.
bottom of page