top of page
627 West Church Street
This classic Queen Anne mansion was designed in 1890 by Pierce & Bickford architects. The house was heavily damaged in the flood of 1972 and abandoned for over a year, when it was converted to an apartment and the local headquarters of the American Cancer Society.
We purchased this property in 2009 as a duplex, each apartment with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. We restored the historic charm of the building, featuring a grand foyer, hardwood floors, oak kitchen cabinetry, tile floor bathrooms, fireplaces, and sitting porches on both floors. Additional amenities and utilities at this building include laundry in each unit, off-street parking, water, sewer, and trash collection.
bottom of page