top of page
422 West Gray Street
This home was built by Henry T. Palmer in 1850, the first house east of Elm Street. Mr. Palmer was a prominent painting contractor. In 1901, Thomas W. Patterson bought the house. He sold boots and shoes and his wife Minnie T., was a teacher at School #2.
We purchased this property in 2018, and gave its three units a number of renovations and updates. The west side of the building contains a large 1-bedroom with dining room on the first floor, and a spacious 2-bedroom on the second floor. The east side of the building is a large, 2-story 3-bedroom unit with an enormous living room, and two private porches. Each of the building's three units feature updated oak kitchen cabinetry, updated appliances, updated bathrooms, and hardwood floors. Additional amenities and utilities at this building include laundry in each unit, off-street parking, a spacious backyard, water, sewer, and trash collection.
bottom of page