top of page
110-112 Elm Street
The house was built in 1888 on property owned by Mrs. Elizabeth Meade, a dressmaker. From 1888 to 1900, William Richardson, a commercial traveler, resided in the house. From 1904-1908, Henry Hanson, general secretary of the Y.M.C.A. lived at 112 Elm Street. In 1908, the l10 address appeared for the first time, and other occupants included Dr. Francis Thorton, with the X-Ray Electro Medical Institute, Sarah and Emma Andrews, widows; Dr. Richard Gregory, physician and surgeon; Frank Rogers, freight manager; and Mrs. Elsie Marinan, owner of the Bon Ton Tea Room. In 1929 it was converted from a double house into four 1-bedroom apartments.
We purchased this property in 2012, and its four large apartments each feature a dining room, updated kitchens and bathrooms, hardwood and laminate flooring, washer and dryer, and lots of natural light. Additional amenities and utilities at this building include water, sewer, and trash collection.
bottom of page