389-399 W. Water St
The West Water Street project is an adaptive re-use of three long vacant historic rowhomes into 16 residential units and 2 commercial spaces.
Built in 1877 by Jackson Richardson Shoe Company, these 140 year old structures were one of the first structures in the area to have running water and artificial gas that furnished heat and light. But by the time Capriotti Properties acquired the properties, they were headed for collapse. We took these structures down to the bone, architecturally speaking, to complete a historically sensitive yet modern rehabilitation, transforming this once vacant eye-sore into a stylish and contemporary apartment community.
All apartments feature gourmet kitchens, in unit washer/dryers, tile bathrooms, high ceilings, exposed brick and large rear decks over-looking the Chemung River. The property has dedicated private parking and is conveniently close to downtown.