top of page
527 West Water Street
This house was built in 1860, and the city atlas in 1865 shows it belonging to a Miss Bradley. In 1873, she was boarding with Miss. Anna North down the street at 351 W. Water, and by 1874, Miss North was residing at this house with Miss Bradley, where they lived until 1890. The house had several more owners until 1930 when it was converted to two apartments.
We purchased this property in 2010, and promptly updated its two 2-bedroom units. Features include hardwood and laminate flooring, kitchens with new oak cabinetry and updated appliances, tile floor bathrooms with new tubs and cherry vanities, as well as decorative fireplaces, and a huge backyard. Additional amenities and utilities at this building include laundry in each unit, off-street parking, water, sewer, and trash collection.
bottom of page