top of page
419 West Gray Street
The house was built by William H. Plowman of Plowman and Wyckoff Hardware, Stoves and Tinware, of 126 W. Water St. Around 1900 it was purchased by James Campbell, a sanitary inspector. The house was divided into two apartments in 1913, and Anna S., widow of James, remained in the house and operated Campbell's Beauty Shop until 1950. Other occupants have included teachers, bankers, and commercial travelers.
We purchased this property in 2012, and brought its two massive three-bedroom apartments back to life. It features laminate flooring, updated oak kitchen cabinetry, updated bathrooms, spacious rooms, fireplaces, and porches. Additional amenities and utilities at this building, off-street parking, water, sewer, and trash collection.
bottom of page